Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Production Keyframe

Here is my production keyframe for the Mr. Miacca story. Deadline extended one week so I have time to make changes or fix things. Suggestions?


I did the whole painting in Photoshop for this one. Not sure if I like painting better in Photoshop or Painter, both have their advantages. I might try to do another keyframe from a different part of the story if I have time over the break. Also going to try and start doing one or two hour speed paintings each week.....maybe.

3 comments:

Wenie said...

love the scene! i like the details you added. The character looks really pop out. I'm not sure if that's your intention though...

Marcelo Meijome said...

yeah, he's popppn a little too much

edok69 said...

Suggest good information in this message, click here.
ไพ่ป๊อก เด้ง เล่น ยัง ไง
เซียนคาสิโน